Best Practice 1
Eco-Consciousness: Towards a sustainable Development
- We decrease the consumption of organic solvents by recovering it through solvent extraction and distillation the same.
- Recycling of paper files
- Reuse of broken glass apparatus by modification
- We are avoiding plastic folders
- We are using plastic containers as planters and we are trying to study how plants are affected by chemical vapors
Best Practice 2: Research and Pedagogy
- Mentor-Mentee program and Peer to Peer program has been organized by Department for benefitting of students.
- Our Retired teachers and Dr. Shampa gave scholarship to students of Chemistry Department.
- Opportunities for students of all disciplines to enhance critical thinking, analytical and soft skills.
- International and National Academic collaborations (with eminent scholars)
- Various research-related programs for students and faculty
- Periodic Lecture Series
- Workshops on Research Methodology
- Annual Departmental educational trips, step towards experiential learning