Procedures and Policies followed for Maintaining and Utilizing Infrastructure
The procedures and policies followed for maintaining and utilizing infrastructure are aligned towards development of students who are morally upright, intellectually well-informed, and socially concerned while ensuring maintenance of high academic standards and facilitating a wide array of extra-curricular activities.
Each year, in the staff council meeting before the beginning of academic session, different committees are formed with a convener and few members. These include library committee, Canteen committee, building committee etc. These committee members along with a fleet of nonteaching staff ensure proper maintenance and utilization and augmentation of physical, academic and support facilities in the college.
Maintenance of physical infrastructure
- The overall maintenance of the college campus is done under the supervision of and by a consultant engineer, junior engineer and care taker is employed by the college.
- Office attendants assist in the administration work and proper maintenance College campus has an efficient team of masons, Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers and housekeeping staff assisting in college maintenance. The garden committee of the college continuously monitors and work to give a beautiful environment to the campus with the help of gardeners and care takers.
- The library advisory committee works for safeguarding the interests of all undergraduate and graduate students, teaching and non-teaching staff in order to administer to and fulfil their teaching, learning and research needs.We have an experienced and knowledgeable library staff who understands the demands of the library users. We have a skilled group of library personnel which is time to time trained with modern technologies.It has been our persistent effort to augment the library resources with latest editions of study material. We have been extending our library services by regularly including more books, journals and magazines. Library purchases are made from well-established publishers in consultation with staff members, under the supervision of the library advisory committee.
- Each laboratory has been assigned lab attendants who are well versed with lab equipment working and maintenance. The equipment’s used in the laboratories are properly maintained and cared for. Proper stock of the chemicals and materials is maintained on regular basis.
- The college has 4 coaches in basketball, archery, shooting and yoga apart from 5 non-teaching staff who serves as ground man.
- The garden committee of the college continuously monitors and work to give a pleasant, healthy and beautiful environment to the campus with the help of gardeners and care takers.
- IT facilities in the college in maintained by a team qualified non-teaching staff who regularly updates the facility.
- College has a baby crèche which is being maintained by team of baby sitters and security guard.
- The hostel has hostel warden, deputy warden, manager and attendant and mess staff to manage the functioning of the hostel.
- The college has a medical room for the staff and students and is manned by a full-time medical attendant.
- A simplified and transparent procedure is followed in the utilizing the available facilities in the college. Students write an application for utilizing a facility which is forwarded by the respective convener or teacher in charge and then approved by the principal based on availability of the facility on a particular date (checked by the respective caretaker who maintains the record for the same).