180 Degrees Consulting Hansraj, Hansraj College
About the society
180 Degrees Consulting, Hansraj is one of the pioneering branches in Delhi University in the field of consulting. We provide socially conscious organizations around the world with very high quality and extremely affordable consulting services. We work with organizations to develop innovative, practical and sustainable solutions to whatever challenges they are facing.
We believe that our success, as consultancy providers depends on the rightness of the advice we give and our potential for convincing the one in authority. Our services are primarily targeted towards enhancing the working of the social sector and making the latter sustainable in terms of business and technology. Some of our services include Financial Modelling & Strategies, Marketing and Branding, Collaboration and Investor Pitch Deck, Fundraising Strategy, Competitor Analysis, Market Research, Product Launch Strategy, etc. We take up various Intra and inter-branch initiatives every year to ensure the holistic development of our consultants along with team bonding sessions.
- Convenor : Dr. Alka Kacker
- President : Riva Gupta
- Vice President : Daksh Jhalani
- Director of Finance and Operations : Manav Anand
- Client Director : Siddharth Gupta
- Consulting Director : Saanchit Arora
Major events organised
The branch organised its flagship case study competition ‘Curious Case 3.0’ which witnessed the participation of 925+ brilliant minds, across the globe. After the completion of 3 arduous rounds, the winners received a cash prize of INR 12,000 along with other exciting rewards. The event was
judged by two distinguished professionals- Ms. Sanjana R Gupta (Strategy Consultant at Accenture) and Mr. Rohan Jain (Junior Associate at McKinsey & Co.). The entire event consisted of three rounds:
- Preliminary Round - The contestants had to take a case study-based quiz and use their analytical skills to select the most appropriate solutions based on the market requirements.
- Presentation Submission- The shortlisted contestants were provided with a case study and problem statement after they had cleared the preliminary round. They had to submit a presentation proposing solutions for the same.
- Presentation Round- On the day of the event, the contestants had to present their innovatively curated solutions to our esteemed panel of judges and other finalists.
- Research Fundamentals and Document Formulation session was organised to assist consultants in stimulating innovative methods of research and implement the tools during projects.
- A session on Social Impact Consulting was hosted by Drishti Sethi (Analyst at Dalberg) to enlighten the consultants about the career prospects in the impact consulting sector.
- A rigorous boot camp spread over a two-week timeline was organised on the intermediate level of design to enhance the technical skills of consultants essential for delivering remarkable reports.
- A session was conducted by Mr, Aayusg Gupta and Dr. Dhairya Shrivastava (IIM Ahmedabad alumnus) on comprehensive frameworks used for acing case studies led by enabled consultants to recognize case archetypes and structure their problems better.
- Gender Sensitization session by Youth Action Hub introspected the existing structural prejudices and inbuilt societal norms. 6. A convivial alumni meet was organised to enlighten how 180 DC had impacted the lives of our seniors professionally.
Pictures of events organised