Assistant Professor | Department of Physics
Contact (Off.): 8130468308
Email Address : chshivani10[at]gmail[dot]com
Linear Magnetoelectric Phenomena in Honeycomb Materials
Neutron diffraction, Magnetoelectric Thin Film Heterostructure
Working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Physics and Electronics, Hans Raj College from November 2022 - till date
Theory: Waves and Optics, Thermal Physics.
Experimental Lab: Waves & Optics, Thermal Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Solid State Physics, Modern Physics, Python Programming
Title: Study of Magnetoelectric Response in Honeycomb oxides
1. Nature of magnetoelectric coupling in corundum antiferromagnet Co4Ta2O9, S. Chaudhary, P. Srivastava, S D Kaushik, V Siruguri and S Patnaik, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 475, 508-513 (2019).
2. Magnetoelectric response in honeycomb antiferromagnet Fe4NbTaO9, S. Chaudhary, V. Nagpal, and S. Patnaik, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 515, 167305 (2020).
3. Magnetic structure driven ferroelectricity and large magnetoelectric coupling in antiferromagnet Co4Nb2O9. P. Srivastava, S. Chaudhary, V. Maurya, J. Saha, S. D. Kaushik, V. Siruguri, S. Patnaik, Solid State Communications 273, 39-43 (2018).
4. Magneto-dielectric coupling and non-ergodic electrical behaviour in hexagonal Sr0. 6Ba0.4MnO3 via local strain driven magnetic ordering, Ritu Rawat, R. J. Choudhary, A. M. Awasthi, R. Raghunathan, A. Sagdeo, A. K Sinha, S. Chaudhary, S. Patnaik, and D. M. Phase, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 497, 165972 (2020)
5. Impact of crystal stacking sequence on electrical transport and dielectric properties of the nanocrystalline BaCo0.9Mn0.1O3-δ. A. Kumar, S. Chaudhary, E. M. Abhinav, R. N. Mahato, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 786, 356-367 (2019).
6. Effect of structural stacking on magnetocaloric and magnetodielectric properties of Ba1-xSrxCo0.9Mn0.1O3-δ (0≤ x≤ 0.5). A. Kumar, S. Chaudhary, R. N. Mahato, Physica B: Condensed Matter, 567, 79-86 (2019).
7. Emergence of magnetoelectric-relaxor phase in La3Ni2TaO9, J. Saha, G. Sharma, S. Chaudhary, S. D. Kaushik, S. Patnaik and C. V. Tomy, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 546, 168825 (2022)
8. Evidence of Ferromagnetic short-range clusters and Itinerant electron behaviour in a Shandite Co3Sn2S2, V. Nagpal, S. Chaudhary and S. Patnaik, 565, 170059 (2022)
1. High temperature magneto-electric effect in yttrium iron garnet (YIG), J Saha, S. Chaudhary, P. Majumdar,
B. K. Kuanr and S.Patnaik, AIP Conference Proceedings 1731, 140056 (2016).
2. Study of multiferrocity in Ba3NbFe3Si2O14, S Chaudhary, G. Gurjar, J. Saha, S. Patnaik, AIP Conference Proceedings 1832, 130045 (2017).
3. Evidence of magnetodielectric effect in honeycomb oxide Na2Co2TeO6, S. Chaudhary, P Srivastava, S Patnaik, AIP Conference Proceedings 1942, 130045 (2018).
4. Large magnetodielectric response in spinel Ni0.5Co0.5Cr2O4, P. Srivastava, S. Chaudhary and S Patnaik, AIP Conference Proceedings 1942, 130048 (2018).
5. Synthesis and magnetodielectric properties of arc melted Fe4Nb2O9, S. Chaudhary, Amardeep Sagar, A. Bhardwaj and S. Patnaik, AIP Conference Proceedings 2265, 030583 (2020).
6. Magnetic and transport properties of off-stoichiometry Fe2-xTiSn (x=0.0,0.02,0.04) based Heusler alloys, A.
D. Sagar, K. S. Jat, S. Chaudhary, A. Bhardwaj, V. V. Khovalyo and S. Patnaik, AIP Conference Proceedings 2265, 030680 (2020).
7. Study of magnetoelectric response in Fe4NbTaO9 (Poster Presentation)
S. Chaudhary and S Patnaik, JEMS 2019, Uppsala, Sweden (26-30 August 2019).
8. Magnetic and electronic properties of thin film heterostructure La0.8Ca0.2MnO3/SrRuO3/PMN-PT (110)
S. Chaudhary, R Chaurasia and S Patnaik, AIP Conference Proceedings 2115, 030325 (2019).