Assistant Professor | Department of Physics
Contact (Off.): 9953028734
Email Address : neelamsingh[at]hrc[dot]du[dot]ac[dot]in
Condensed Matter Physics (Experimental)
Currently working as an Assistant Professor at Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Delhi, since 22 November 2022 to Till Date.
3 Jan 2013 - 21 Nov 2022 Assistant professor (Ad-hoc) Maitreyi College, University of Delhi, India
2 Jan 2012- 21 May 2012 Assistant professor (Ad-hoc) Ramjas College, University of Delhi, India
July 2011 – Oct 2011 Assistant professor (Guest) Hindu College, University of Delhi
1. Member of organizing committee of physics society, Maitreyi College annual fest “Quest” in 2014- 2022.
2. Member of organizing Committee of the international conference 'Recent Trends in Drug Discovery and Development'
3. One of the members of organizing committee in Annual fest “Rhapsody” at Maitreyi College.
4. One of the members of criterion committee in NAAC, Maitreyi College.
5. Member of organizing Committee of the web-lecture held on September 30th, 2020
6. Member of organizing Committee for the International Webinar entitled “UNRAVELLING MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE WITH EXPERTS”
7. Member of the Organizing Committee for the Alumni Lecture entitled “INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTATIONAL PHYSICS”
8. Member of the Organizing Committee of the DR SAVITA DATTA MEMORIAL LECTURE INDIA IN THE 21ST CENTURY: THE ROLE OF EDUCATION
9. Involved in Evaluation of answer scripts of Open Book Examination (OBE)
10. Member of Admission Committee
Title of Thesis: “Structural, optical and dielectric characterization of solution grown organic/semiorganic single crystals”.
1. Multiferroic Study of Pure BiFeO3 Synthesized Using Various Complexing Agents by Sol–Gel Method Vivek Verma, Neelam Singh, and Jarnail Singh Bangruwa, Nanostructured Multiferroics, WILEY‐VCH GmbH
1. Alkali (Na, K) doped SnO2: An investigation on the role of microstructure on electricity generation of oxide based ceramic hydroelectric cells, Parveen Kumar, Sumit Kumar, Arti, Adarsh Singh, Neelam Singh, Vivek Verma, Inorganic Chemistry Communications 146 (2022) 110115
2. Highly efficient and sustainable MXene based heterostructure composites filled with ferrites and MWCNTs to mitigate the radiation interference in X-band frequency region, Sumit Kumar, Parveen Kumar, Neelam Singh, Manish K. Kansal, Ashwani Kumar, Vivek Verma, Materials Science and Engineering B Volume 282 (2022) 115798
3. Nanocomposite based hydroelectric cells: Working principle and production of green electrical energy, Parveen Kumar, Neelam Singh, Pradumn Kumar, Vivek Verma, Inorganic Chemistry Communications Volume 141 (2022) 109515
4. A systematic study of structural, magnetic and electric properties of perovskite-spinel composites prepared by sol-gel technique, Jarnail S. Bangruwa , Balesh Kumar Vashisth, Neelam Singh , Nidhi Singh, Vivek Verma Journal of Alloys and Compounds 739 (2018) 319-326
5. Anomalous ferroelectric and magnetic behavior in BPFO-NZFO multiferroic nano-composites, Jarnail S. Bangruwa , Balesh Kumar Vashisth, Neelam Singh, Vivek Verma, Ceramics International Volume 44, Issue 10 (2018) Pages 11737-11744
6. Structural, Magnetic Properties of Soft and Hard Ferrites and their EMI Shielding Application in XBand Frequency Range, Vivek Verma, Jyoti Kapil, Neelam Singh, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 3 Issue12, (2014)
7. Optical and dielectric studies of solution grown glycinium maleate single crystal Neelam Singh, B.K. Singh, M.K. Gupta and Binay Kumar, Optics Communications, 285, 659 (2012)
8. Structural, optical and dielectric studies of Glycinium trifluoroacetate single crystal Neelam Singh and Binay Kumar, Physica B 406, 2152 (2011)
9. Structural, dielectric, optical and ferroelectric property of urea succinic acid crystals grown in aqueous solution containing maleic acid, B.K. Singh, N. Sinha, N. Singh, K. Kumar, M.K. Gupta, Binay Kumar, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 71,1774 (2010)
10. Structural, dielectric and magnetic properties of Pr substituted Bi1−xPrxFeO3 (0≤x≤0.15) multiferroic compounds, Neeraj Kumar, Neeraj Panwar, Bhasker Gahtori, Neelam Singh, H. Kishan, V.P.S. Awana, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 501, L29 (2010)
11. Solution growth and comparative characterization of L-HFB single crystals, N. Sinha, Sahas, B. K. Singh, K. Kumar, N. Singh, M. K. Gupta, G. C. Budakoti, and B. Kumar, Crystal Research Technology, 44, 167 (2009)
12. Piezoelectric, dielectric, optical and electrical characterization of solution grown flower-like ZnO nanocrystal, M.K. Gupta, N. Sinha, B.K. Singh, N. Singh, K. Kumar, Binay Kumar, Materials Letters, 63, 1910 (2009)
13. Growth and characterization of new nonlinear optical thiourea L-alanine acetate single crystal Neelam Singh, B.K. Singh, Nidhi Sinha, Binay Kumar, Journal of Crystal Growth, 310, 4487 (2008)