Associate Professor | Department of Physics
Contact (Off.): 9873553532
Email Address : hemachutani[at]hrc[dot]du[dot]ac[dot]in
Molecular Physics & Solid State Physics
# Solid State Physics
# Waves and Optics
# Modern Optics and Opto-Electronics
# Digital Electronics
Electron scattering from tri-atomic and tetra-atomic molecules using the R-matrix method
1. “To study the effect of filters on the optical activity of different sugar solutions”, Minor DBT Project, 2017-18.
2. “To study the bending of beams and determine the Young’s modulus of the material of a bar (a meter rod) by using it as a cantilever”, Minor DBT Project, 2017-18.
3. “To determine Specific Rotation of Optically Active Substances”, Minor DBT Project, 2016-17.
4. “To design an off-balance Wheatstone Bridge and investigating the dependence of the bridge linearity and bridge sensitivity on circuit parameters”, Minor DBT Project, 2016-17.
5. “Study of Stuctural Properties of using X-ray diffraction”, Minor DBT Project, 2016-17.
6. "Development of Visible Light activated photo catalyst for water treatment", UGC Innovation Project, 2015-16.
Participation in Conferences/Seminars/Workshops/Talks/Lectures/Webinars
Training Courses (Refresher/Equivalent FDP and Orientation courses)
Association with Professional Bodies