Assistant Professor | Department of Mathematics
Contact (Off.): 9711216414
Email Address : brijmohan6414[at]gmail[dot]com
URL : http://brijmohan.in
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, Applied Mathematics, Cryptography, Symbolic Software: Mathematica/Matlab/Maple
C++ Programming, Numerical Methods, Cryptography, Real Analysis, Calculus, Abstract Algebra, Linear Algebra, Modern Algebra, Differential Equations, and Computer Algebra Systems-Mathematica/Matlab/Maxima.
Carried out research for the fulfillment of degree M.Tech in Computer Applications, IIT Delhi on the topic "Gaussian Integer Method of Index Calculus for Discrete Logarithm Problem in Prime Field", 2009.
The practical manual uses Mathematica for Differential Equations for undergraduate students in the completion process.
The book titled "Understanding Calculus with Mathematica" is in the process of completion.
2023 Newly formed center-controlled rogue wave and lump solutions of a generalized (3+1)-dimensional KdV-BBM equation via symbolic computation approach, Physica Scripta, Q2, IF: 2.9, SCIE, 98(8):085237, https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/ace862
2023 A direct symbolic computation of center-controlled rogue waves to a new Painlevé-integrable (3+1)-D generalized nonlinear evolution equation in plasmas, Nonlinear Dynamics, Q1, IF: 5.7, SCIE, 111:16395–16405, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11071-023-08683-5
2023 Evolutionary dynamics of solitary wave profiles and abundant analytical solutions to a (3+1)-dimensional burgers system in ocean physics and hydrodynamics, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Science, IF: 4.803, SCI, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joes.2021.11.002
2022 A generalized nonlinear fifth-order KdV-type equation with multiple soliton solutions: Painlev ́e analysis and Hirota Bilinear technique, Physica Scripta, Q2, IF: 3.081, SCIE, 97(12):125214, https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/aca2fa
2022 Application of Hirota’s Direct Method to Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations: Bilinear Form and Soliton Solutions, Hans Shodh Sudha, 3(2):31-38, ISSN:2582-9777, https://www.hansshodhsudha.com/volume3-issue2/manuscript%203.pdf
2022 Lump, soliton, and interaction solutions to a generalized two-mode higher-order nonlinear evolution equation in plasma physics, Nonlinear Dynamics, Q1, IF: 5.741, SCIE. 110:693-704, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11071-022-07647-5
2022 Generalized fifth-order nonlinear evolution equation for the Sawada-Kotera, Lax, and Caudrey-Dodd-Gibbon equations in plasma physics: Painleve analysis and multi-soliton solutions, Physica Scripta, IF: 3.081, SCI, 97(3):035201. https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/ac4f9d.
2022 A novel and efficient method for obtaining Hirota's bilinear form for the nonlinear evolution equation in (n+1) dimensions, Partial Differential Equations in Applied Mathematics, SCOPUS, 5:100274. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.padiff.2022.100274
2021 A study of multi-soliton solutions, breather, lumps, and their interactions for Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation with variable time coefficient using Hirota method, Physica Scripta, IF: 3.081, SCI, 96(12):125255. https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/ac3879
2019 Revenue Generation Strategy through Selfish Mining focusing Multiple Pools of Honest Miners: Revisiting Eyal and Sirer (2014) Selfish Mining Strategy. https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.31415.85928
- "4th International Conference on Recent Developments in Theory, Computation & Application of Differential Equation", SAU, Delhi, January 21-23, 2019.
- "Using Mathematica as a Scientific tool in Teaching and Research", for FDP: Interdisciplinary Learning in Department of Applied Sciences, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Rohini, Delhi on August 9, 2023.
- On “Latex” in a two-day workshop, organized by Operation Research Society of India (ORSI): Meerut chapter & Vardhman College, Bijnor, UP on 25-26th February 2023.
- "Mathematica - A System For Modern Technical Computing", Mahatma Hansraj Faculty Development Centre, Hansraj College, 21st – 26th August 2020.
- “Managing Online Classes: Teaching Learning Tools and e-Content Generation” for FDP organized by Bharti College, DU, on August 17-22, 2020.
- "How to use Microsoft Teams for online teaching and learning," Bharti College, August 19, 2020.
- "Microsoft Teams" for the faculty members of Hansraj College, organized by MHFDC, August 9, 2020.
- "Application of CAS - Mathematica," MMH College, Ghaziabad, September 29, 2018.
- “Digital Literacy: An Introduction to ICT Skills” in Faculty Development Programme, organized by the Department of Physics & Electronics, Hansraj College, University of Delhi on September 15-17, 2017.
- Resource Person, TGT Teachers Training Program, Bal Bharti Public School, Pitampura, May 2017.
- "Latex and Website Designing," National Workshop, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi University, August 11-12, 2016.
- "Prime Numbers and Their Applications," Orientation Programme, CIC Delhi University, 15th July 2013.
- "How to do Blogging?", www.how2doblogging.com, Learning Blog, Dept. of Mathematics, PGDAV College, DU, 2015.
- "Blog Designing - Basics to Advanced," Dept. of Mathematics, Hansraj College, DU. 2015.
- Guest faculty, Dayal Singh College, DU, 2011-12.
- Guest faculty, PGDAV College, DU, 2011-12.
- Guest faculty, Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, DU, 2012-13.
- National Workshop on Optimization Techniques and Their Applications (NWOTA-2013), MNNIT Allahabad, NBHM, DRDO, CSIR, and INSA, June 05-11, 2013.
- Workshop on Foundation Course (Building Mathematical Ability), Keshav Mahavidyalaya, UGC-ASC, June 24-26, 2013.
- National Workshop on Advances in Mathematics, Hansraj College, Delhi Uni., NBHM, March 7-8, 2014.
- Workshop on Latex, Dept. of Mathematics, Hansraj College, 9th April 2016.
Art & Culture