ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Department of Economics
Contact (Off.): 1127667458
Email Address : anurag[at]hrc[dot]du[dot]ac[dot]in
- PhD , 2023 , Jawaharlal Nehru University
- M.Phil , 2017 , Jawaharlal Nehru University
- M.A. , 2014 , Jawaharlal Nehru University
- B.A. , 2012 , University of Delhi
Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Hans Raj College, Delhi University (since August 2019).
- Statistical Methods for Economics,
- Intermediate Macroeconomics-II,
- Intermediate Macroeconomics-I,
- Mathematical Methods for Economics-I.
- Mathematical Methods for Economics-II.
- Environmental Economics.
- Member, Examinations Committee, Nov-Dec, 2019, and June-July, 2020.
- Member, Admissions committee-2020.
- Member, Criterion VII NAAC committee (2020, 2021, 2022).
- Associate Editor, Journal-Hansshodhsudha (2020, 2021, 2022).
- Member organiser for the webinar “Machine Learning for Economists: An Introduction”, 2021.
- Course coordinator for the eight-week online certificate course on “Introduction to Machine Learning for Economics”, 2021.
- Founding seminar coordinator for Economics seminar series 2021-22.
- Member, NIRF and India Today ranking committee.
- Member, Organizing committee, Probing the Frontiers - Contemporary Research Methodologies in Economics (International FDP).
- Member, Enactus society, 2021.
- Department nominee, Help Desk committee, 2021.
- Department nominee, IQAC, 2021.
- Member, E-Samvaad Centre, MHRFDC, 2022.
- Faculty Coordinator, Economics Students’ Research Conference-Research Kshetra 2022.
- Deputy Coordinator, Mahatma Hansraj Faculty Development Centre.
- Member, Timetable Committee, 2022, 2023.
PhD Thesis: On the structure and formation of Socio-Economic Networks.
"Does Peer Monitoring explain learning outcomes? An RCT approach." (joinly with four other PIs)
- Indian Startup Ecosystem 2021. HANS SHODH SUDHA, Vol. 2, Issue 4, (2022), pp. 9-20 ISSN: 2582-9777. (Co-authored)
- Economic Barriers to Mental Health: Policy Development and Implementation. HANS SHODH SUDHA, Vol. 2, Issue 4, (2022), pp. 31-42 ISSN: 2582-9777. (Co-authored)
- New Education Policy: Boon or Bane? HANS SHODH SUDHA, Vol. 2, Issue 3, (2022), pp. 12- 19 ISSN: 2582-9777. (Co-authored)
- New Education policy: Backdrop, repercussions & more. HANS SHODH SUDHA, Vol. 2, Issue 3, (2022), pp. 48- 53 ISSN: 2582-9777. (Co-authored)
- The National Education Policy- Roadmap of Holistic Approach towards Inclusive And Visionary Learning. HANS SHODH SUDHA, Vol. 2, Issue 3, (2022), pp. 31-40 ISSN: 2582-9777. (Co-authored)
- Gig Economy - The Road, the Race, and the Reform! HANS SHODH SUDHA, VOL. 4, ISSUE 1, (2023), pp. 8-20 ISSN: 2582-9777. (Co-authored)
Conference/ Symposium etc. Paper Presented
- 2018: Graduate Research Meet, IIT Guwahati.
- 2019: 5th International Conference on South Asian Economic Development at South Asian University, Conference on Network Science in Economics at IIM Ahmedabad, Winter School at Delhi School of Economics, XXV IIIth annual conference on Contemporary Issues in Development Economics at Jadavpur University (selected).
- 2020: International Conference on Recent Trends in Mathematics and Its Applications to Graphs, Networks and Petri Nets (ICRTMA-GPN-2020) at SCIS Jawaharlal Nehru University, Webinar participation: Teachers and Technology: The Road Ahead at Hansraj College, University of Delhi.
- 2021: 6th International Conference on South Asian Economic Development at South Asian University, XVI International Conference on Public Policy and Management IIM Bangalore. Society for Economics Research in India (SERI-D) First Annual Conference of the Society for Economics Research for Doctoral Students, 16th Annual conference on Economic Growth and Development, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
- 2022: International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Economics, XIM University in association with ICSSR.
- Invited talk at the capacity building session on "Network Theory and It's Applications" at Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS), School of Behavioural and Social Sciences, Department of Economics on August 11, 2023.