Assistant professor | Department of Physics
Contact (Off.): 27667458
Email Address : chanchalyadav[at]hrc[dot]du[dot]ac[dot]in
Confined atomic systems
Taught the following papers:
1. Monika Arora, Rajesh Giri, Varsha, Kirtee Kumar, Chanchal Yadav, Bhavna Vidhani, Monica Gambhir, Vinod Prasad, Effect of electric and magnetic field on thermal property of two dimensional harmonic oscillator. Results in Physics 45, 106225 (2023).
2. K. D. Sen, Kirtee Kumar, Chanchal Yadav, and Vinod Prasad, Multipole polarizabilities and dipole oscillator strengths of H-atom in nonideal classical plasmas. Eur. Phys. J. Plus 137, 78 (2022).
3. Chanchal Yadav, Sonia Lumb, and Vinod Prasad, Static multipole polarizabilites of H-atom in modified ring-shaped potentials, Eur. Phys. J. D 75, 21 (2021).
4. Chanchal Yadav, Sonia Lumb, Shalini Lumb Talwar, and Vinod Prasad, Dynamic polarizabilities for screened potentials modified by ring potential, AIP Conference Proceedings 2220, 130063 (2020).
5. Chanchal Yadav, Transmission-Reflection Method to Estimate Permittivity of Polymer, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (ISSN 2250-2459), 4, 5 (2014).
6. Chanchal Yadav, Analysis of Microstrip Coupling Gap to Estimate Polymer Permittivity, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (ISSN 2278-0181), 3, 5 (2014).
7. Chanchal Yadav, A Comparative Study of Resonator Based Method to Estimate Permittivity, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (ISSN 2278-0181), 3, 6 (2014).
1. Presented a poster entitled “Confinement effect on bounded systems” in International conference on Physics, Society and Technology (ICPST-2019) organized from Jan 17-19, 2019 by department of physics, Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi.
2. Presented a poster entitled “Dynamic polarizabilities for screened potentials modified by ring potential” in 3rd International Conference on Condensed Matter & Applied Physics (ICC-2019) organised from Oct 14-15, 2019 by Govt. Engineering College, Bikaner, India.
3. Delivered an oral talk entitled “Static multipole polarizabilites of H-atom in modified ring-shaped potentials” in Online International Conference on Recent Advances in Functional Materials (RAFM-2022) organized from Mar 14-16, 2022 by Department of Physics, ARSD College, University of Delhi, India.
4. Presented online a poster entitled “Laser interaction with plasma confined hydrogenic atoms” in International Conference on Frontiers in Physics, Materials Science and Nanotechnology (FPMSN-2022) organised from Mar 25-26, 2022 by Department of Physics, CDL University, Sirsa-125055, Haryana, India.
Faculty Development Programme