Assistant Professor | Department of Chemistry
Contact (Off.): 9127666338
Email Address : parulpant[at]hrc[dot]du[dot]ac[dot]in
- PhD , 2010 , Chemistry Department ,University of Delhi
- MSc , 2004 , Chemistry Department, University of Delhi
- BSc(Chem Hons) , 2002 , Miranda House, University of Delhi
Assistant Professor, Chemistry, Hansraj College, University of Delhi
- Member Women Development Cell 2021-22
- Member North East Cell Committee, Hansraj College (2020-21)
- Member Garden Committee, Hansraj College (2019-20).
- Secretary, Hansraj Teachers Staff Association (2018-2019).
- Member of Women Development Cell (2017-18)
- Member Equal Opportunity Cell (2016-17).
- Deputy Superintendent of Examinations (Evening) Hansraj College (May-June 2017).
- Member Environment Awareness Committee (2015-16).
- Member Equal Opportunity Cell (2015-2016).
“Synthesis, Charaterization and applications of Functionalized Amberlite XAD-16 in metal ion extraction and Catalysis.”
Worked as P.I for Innovation Project (2015-16) “Synthesis of Drug Doped Silica
Nanoparticles for Bioimaging and Therapeutic Applications”, University of Delhi.
- Environmental Studies [CBCS] Taxmann Publication, Assam (2020, 1st Edition) ISBN 978-9390128389
- Environmental Studies [CBCS] Taxmann Publication (2018, 4th Edition) ISBN No : 978-9387957725.
- Environmental Studies [CBCS] Taxmann Publication (2017, 3rd Edition) ISBN -988-9350717363
- Environmental Science [CBCS] Odisha (2017, 2nd Edition) ISBN 978-9386635303
- Environmental Science [CBCS] Odisha (2016,1st Edition) Taxmann Publication ISBN- 9789350719893
- Environmental Studies [CBCS] Taxmann Publication (2016, 2nd Edition) ISBN 978-9350719909
- Environmental Studies (Choice Based Credit System) (2015, 1st Edition)Taxmann Publication ISBN 978-9350717363
- “Curcumin loaded Silica Nanoparticles and their therapeutic applications: A review” published in Journal of Materials NanoScience ,2020,7(1), 1
- “Engineered magnetic nanoparticles as efficient sorbents for wastewater treatment: A review.” published in Materials Research Innovations, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1080/14328917.2017.1334846
- “Porous and Chelated nanostructured multifunctional materials: recoverable and reusable sorbents for extraction of metal ions and catalysts for diverse organic reactions” published in Journal of Nanostructure in Chemistry, 6(2)(2016)45.
- “Solid phase extraction and determination of metal ions in aqueous samples using Quercetin modified Amberlite XAD-16 chelating polymer as metal extractant.” International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry, 89(7)(2009)503
- “Preconcentration and determination of trace metal ions from aqueous samples by newly developed Gallic Acid modified Amberlite XAD-16 Chelating Resin” published in Journal of Hazardous Materials 163(2009)295.
- “Synthesis characterization and catalytic behaviour of Silica supported Zinc Salicyldimine Complex”, published in Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A, 45(5) (2008) 394.
Conference/ Symposium etc. Paper Presented
- Assisted as Treasurer in National Seminar on Environment and Sustainability in third World organized By Department of Chemistry &IQAC, Hansraj College,Delhi, India on 28th February 2020.
- Presented poster in national workshop on “Technology Outreach as Enabler for Inclusive and Sustainable Development”, 10-12th August, 2019.
- Worked as Member Organizing Committee in “1st International Conference on Integrative Chemistry, Biology and Translational Medicine (ICBTM-2019)” 25-26 February 2019.
- Assisted in Organizing workshop on “Chemistry Laboratory Working Skills and Safety Education” by IQAC & Department of Chemistry Hansraj College, University of Delhi, 17th July 2017.
- Worked as a Resource person in DBT Sponsored Workshop on “Simulation of Pathological Test for UTI in the Laboratory”, Jan –Feb,2016.
- Worked as Member Executive organizing Committee in “Indo-Portugese Workshop on Emerging Trends of Nanotechnology in Chemistry and Biology” 12-13 Feb 2016.
- Worked as Member Organizing Committee in National Seminar on “Role of Analytical Sciences in Sustainable Development”, March 4-5, 2016.
- Attended Seminar on Empowering Women through Science & Technology organized by the National Academy of Sciences, March 8-9,2018.
- Participated in Indo-US Scoping Workshop on “Development of Rural Biorefineries in India: From Waste to Wealth” organized by University of Delhi and TERI , 2017
- Represented as a Coordinator and Supervisor for Jesus and Mary College in “Good Practices Stall in Atardhwani 2014 .
- Participated in Special Orientation Programme for foundation Course in Science and Life for FYUP, Aug 19, 2013.
Indian Chemical Society (Life Member) (LM-6603).
Life member Green Chemistry Network Centre (7358).