Associate Professor | Department of Chemistry
Contact (Off.): +91-11-27667458
Email Address : shampa4[at]gmail[dot]com
Visiting Fellow in the University of Geneva,Switzerland (2006-2007)
Physical Chemistry : Quantum Chemistry and Spectroscopy
Guided students on DBT project
1. Teacher -in -charge in the Department of Chemistry : 2014-2015
2. Convenor: Chemical Society : 2011-2013
3. Superintendent ( Theory examination) : 2012,2013,2016
4. Secretary : Staff council : 2014-2015
5. DBT Departmental Co-ordinator: 2014-present
Title : " A Theoretical Study on Dissociative Interactions In Some Diatomic Molecules ."
Innovation project: Isolation and Characterization of protein Component Milk from Different Sources" : 2014-15 .
1." Lifetimes of the Nonmetastable Rotational Levels of H2 in the c3rU ( v = 0) State."
4899 Shampa Bhattacharyya and Dilip K. Bhattacharyya' Department of Chemistry, Jadavpur University, Calcutta 700 032, India
2. "Photon-Induced Atomic Fluorescence from Alkali Dimers ."
Shampa Bhattacharyya and Dilip K. Bhattacharyya* Department of Chemistry, Jadavpur University, Calcutta 700 032, India2
.J. Phys. Chem. 1996, 100, 11246-11249
3."The forbidden radiative transitions with ΔS=±1 in small homonuclear diatomic molecules"
Shampa Bhattacharyya and Dilip K. Bhattacharyya
The Journal of Chemical Physics 107, 1128 (1997)
Presented a poster“The Forbidden Radiative Transition with ΔS = ±1” in International Seminar on Recent Advances in Chemistry and Material Sciences-2020 organised by the Indian Chemical Society
1. Organised a National Seminar on " Chemistry In Interdisciplinary Applications" , sponsored by UGC in the Department of Chemistry,Hansraj College, 19th March 2013 .
2. Organised various workshops under DBT.
1. Resource Person in the "INSPIRE Internship Program-2012" organised by Hansraj College,University of Delhi.
2.Resource Person in the Workshop on " Hands on Training Programme for the Laboratory Staff" held on June13 and 15. 2019 at the Department of Chemistry, Hansraj Colege.
3. Participated and completed two week FDP on " Advanced Concepts For Developing MOOCS" from July 02 - July 17,2020 organised by Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.
4. Participated and completed two week FDP on " Managing Online Classe And Co-Creating MOOCS 3.0 " from July 25 - August 10,2020 organised by Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.