Assistant professor | Department of Sanskrit
Contact (Off.): 8076989724
Email Address : boruahgyansri[at]gmail[dot]com
- B.A Sanskrit , 2010 , University of Delhi
- M.A Sanskrit , 2012 , University of Delhi
- M.Phil , 2014 , University of Delhi
- Ph.D , 2022 , University of Delhi
- Taught as a contractual lecturer at non-collegiate women education board, Bharti College, Delhi University, from September 2018 to September 2019.
- Taught as a guest lecturer at Hansraj College from December 2021 to September 2022.
- Assistant Professor in Sanskrit at Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Delhi, from October 2022 to present.
- Political Thought in Sanskrit
- Sanskrit Drama
- Classical Sanskrit Literature
- Basic Principles of Indian Medicine System (Ayurveda)
- Upanisad and Bhagawad Gita
- Sanskrit Literature
- Sanskrit Grammar
M.Phil. topic –Other philosophical principals in Sankaradigvijaya.
Ph.D. Topic – Contribution of Vyastirtha to Dvaita philosophy (with special reference to 2nd chapter of Nyayamritam)
- Analytical study of Akhandartha (with special reference to Nyayamritam), Vaaksudha, ISSN NO 2347-6605, April-June2017
- Concept of Sin in Vedic Literature, Vidyawarta, ISSN NO 2319-9318, April-June 2014
- Other Philosophical Principles of Sankaradigvijaya, Global Thought, ISSN NO 2456-0898, January 2021
- Meaning of Tat Tvam Asi according to Dvaita philosophy, International Journal of Management, Administration, Leadership & Education ISSN NO 2394-661X, January-June 2019
Workshop/ Conference/ Symposium ATTENDED
- Paper on अखन्दार्थ विवेचन – न्यायामृत के सन्दर्भ में, organized by all India oriental conference held on Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar November 2016.
- Paper on Shankaracharya-a great philosopher, Organized by amity university Noida, 13-14 June 2013.
- Paper on Sanskrit and other Modern Indian languages, Organized by Sanskrit academy, Delhi, July 2013
- Participated in National Seminar भारतीय –पाश्चात्यदर्शनरीत्या शब्दार्थयो: वैज्ञानिकं स्वरूपम्, वेद-वेदान्ताध्ययनशोध संस्थानम् एवं भारतीयदार्शनिकानुसन्धानपरिषद, Delhi, 13-14 November 2021.
- Participated in National Seminar Philosophical origins of creative teaching, Organized by university of Delhi 2018.
- Participated in National Seminar मीडिया के समक्ष चुनौतिया Organized by Daulat Ram College, Delhi 2017
- Participated Global Climate Campaign Organized by University of Delhi, 2007
- Presented a Paper on Sarda Script Organized by Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts, 2017
- Participated in National Seminar on Indian knowledge System and Higher Education with reference to New Education Policy, Organized by Gandhi Bhawan, University of Delhi 2020
- Participated Sanskrit speaking course organized by Sanskrit Bharti, Delhi 2011
- Participated in National Seminar राष्ट्रीय शिक्षा नीति, भारतीय भाषाए एवं भविष्य की रणनीति organished by Hansraj College, Delhi 2022
- Organized a seminar on ‘संस्कृत – असमीयाभाषयो: सम्बन्ध: भावात्मको विचार’ as Convener of Sanskrit Bharti, Delhi 2021
- Organized a seminar on ‘श्रीमंतो शंकरदेवस्य दर्शनस्य अंतर्दृष्टि’ as Convener Sanskrit Bharti, Delhi 2021
- Got Sanskrit Prativa Puraskar, Delhi Sanskrit Academy, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
- Got first prize Classical Assamese Dance Bihu, organized by Zakir Hussain Delhi College, Delhi University 2015
- Participated in International Seminar “अखिल भारतीय स्वतंत्र्यवीर सावरकर साहित्य सम्मेलन” Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, 26-27 February 2020.
- Participated in Academic Conclave “VIMARSH-2K9” University Of Delhi, 2-4 November 2019.