Assistant Professor | Department of Philosophy
Email Address : shivamsharma37[at]gmail[dot]com
Indian Philosophy, Philosophy of Religion, Philosophy of Upanishads, Ethics, Environmental Philosophy.
- PhD (Pursuing) , 2018-Present , DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
- MPhil , 2018 , DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
- M.A. , 2017 , HINDU COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
- B.A. , 2015 , ZAKIR HUSAIN DELHI COLLEGE(E.)
Philosophy of Mind, Continental Philosophy, Critical Thinking and Decision Making, Social and Political Philosophy, Indian Philosophy.
- Organised a National Conference “Darsana Gyan Sangam” as Student Co-ordinator on Revitalisation of Indian Philosophy, Decolonisation of Indian Mind from 13th-14th Oct, 2018 at University of Delhi.
- Organised a Workshop on “How, What and Where to Publish Research Articles?” by Centre for Professional Development in Higher Education (UGC – Human Resource Development Centre), University of Delhi on June 5, 2018.
Papers in Journals:
- “Religion and Dharma: Same or Different?” in International Journal of Social and Allied Research,Vol. 7. (2.2) April 2019. Pp. 9-18. ISSN 2319-3611.
- “The Concept of “Dharma” and “Liberation” with reference to the teachings of Sikhism” in International Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 9. Issue. 8. August 2021. Pp. 36-41. ISSN 2347-5404.
- “Radhakrishnan’s Perennial Philosophy of Religion” in International Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 8. Issue. 7. July 2020. Pp. 12-22. ISSN 2347-5404.
- “Universal Religion of Swami Vivekananda: A way towards Religious Integration” in International Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 8. Issue. 9. September 2020. Pp. 40- 50. ISSN 2347-5404.
- “Understanding National Identity through Indian Philosophy” in Journal of Higher Education and Research Society: A refereed International, Vol. 7. Issue. 2. October 2019. Pp. 50-63. ISSN 2349-0209.
- “Towards an Understanding of ‘Hindu Philosophy’” in Education Plus: An International Journal of Education and Humanities, Vol. 13. 1. May 2018. Pp. 267-272. ISSN 2277-2405.
Conference/ Symposium etc. Paper Presented
- An Analysis of Swami Vivekananda’s Non-Dualistic Vision of Religion at the 93rd Session of Indian Philosophical Congress held at Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, Nalanda from 9th- 11th March, 2019.
- Identifying the Role of Superstructure in Propogation of Gender Inequality in India at the National Seminar on “Gender Sensitization (Women, Gender and Patriarchy: Exploring the Margins)” Organised by Indian Council of Philosophical Research held at University of Delhi from October 15- 17, 2018.