- President - Amit Kumar Singh
- Vice President - Etika Sharma
- General Secretary - Nishikant Ranjan
- Joint Secretary - Pooja
GUIDELINES FOR THE CONDUCT OF ELECTIONS
- No candidate contesting election of Office-bearers of the Union will be allowed to enter any Classes or Hostel premises for the purpose of canvassing without prior perrmission and also require identification i.e. College Identity Card or an Identity Proof issued by the Office of the Election Officer.
- Each supporter of a candidate, if any, accompanying the candidate should also carry his/her College Identity Card while canvassing in the College. Supporters of the candidate who are not members of DUSU will not be allowed to enter the College/Institution.
- The Principal of Colleges/Head of the Departments/ Institutions may announce appropriate time in their College/Institution/ Department when a candidate can come, meet and address the students of College/Institution/ Department. This may be given adequate publicity so that the candidates and students know the arrangements so made.
- No candidate or his supporters will indulge in any act of gross indiscipline as stated in Ordinance : XV-B i.e.
- Physical assault or threat to the physical force, against any member of the teaching and non-teaching staff of any College/Institution/ Department and against any student within the University of Delhi.
- Carrying of, Use of or threat of use of any weapons;
- Any violation of the provisions of Civil Rights Protection Act 1976;
- Violation of the status, dignity and honour of students belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Tribes. (e) Any practice whether verbal or otherwise derogatory of women;
- Any attempt at bribing or corruption in any manner;
- Willful destruction of institutional property;
- Creating ill-will or intolerance on religious or communal grounds;
- Causing disruption in any manner of the academic functioning of the College System.
- On the day of polling, if a candidate visits a College, the College Principal or Election Officer or some other college teacher deputed by the Principal may take him/her around the Polling booths for his/her satisfaction.
- Every bonafide student should be allowed to cast his/her vote after checking his/her Identity Card.
CODE OF CONDUCT OF ELECTIONS
- Canvassing time for the Elections is from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. Each candidate will not have more than 04 (four) bonafide students while canvassing in the college/campus. (Reference : Point No. 13)
- No candidate shall be permitted to make use of printed posters, printed pamphlet, or any other printed material for the purpose of canvassing. Candidate may only utilize handmade posters are procured within the expenditure limit set out herein above. (Reference : Point No. 14)
- Candidate may only utilize handmade posters at the designated places in the Campus, which has already been notified on the university website. (Reference : Point No. 15)
- No candidate shall, nor shall his/her supporters, deface or cause any destruction to any property of the University/College/Institute Campus walls. "The Delhi Prevention of Defacement of Property Act, 2007" in this regard is available on the university website. (Reference : Point No. 16)
Any defiance in the compliance of the above are liable to disqualification and disciplinary action under the code of conduct/Lyngdoh Committee guidelines and above act.