Dr Animesh Naskar
Assistant Professor | Department of Economics
Contact (Off.): +91-11-27667458; Email: email@example.com
Email Address : anaskar[at]hrc[dot]du[dot]ac[dot]in
- Financial Economics
- Regional Economics
- B.A. (Hons.) Economics , 2001 , Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- M.A. Economics(Spl. with World Economy) , 2003 , CSDILE, JNU, New Delhi
- M.Phil Economics , 2005 , CSRD, JNU, New Delhi
- MSc Economics and Financial Economics , 2013 , University of Nottingham, UK
- PhD Economics , 2020 , CSRD, JNU, New Delhi
Academic & Work Experience:
- Working as an Assistant Professor in Economics at Hans Raj College, University of Delhi from September, 2006 onwards.
- Visiting Faculty at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi, 2021.
- Worked as a Research Fellow in Asian Institute of transport development from March 2006 to September 2006.
- Worked as a Junior Research Fellow in Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute sponsored project “Globalization and the Poor: Sustaining Rural Livelihoods”, in J.N.U. from September 2004 to January 2006.
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Topics in Micro economics (game theory)
- International Economics
- Statistical Methods in Economics.
- Money and Financial Markets
- Financial Economics
- Money & Banking (General Elective)
- Intermediate Microeconomics-II
- Liason Officer, 2012
- Admission Convenor(Arts & Commerce), 2015
- Canteen Convenor, 2016-17
- Deputy Coordinator, Central Evaluation Center, Hansraj College, 2016-17 & 2017-18
- Convenor Special Category Student Admission, 2017-18
- Nodal Officer (Open Book Examination) 2019-20
- MSc Dissertation title “Determinants of Bank Profitability”.
- M.Phil Dissertation title “Inter-State Disparity in Indian Manufacturing: Growth Productivity & Efficiency”.
- PhD Dissertation title " “Industrial Clustering in India-An Inter-State Analysis”
- Worked as a content writer in MHRD sponsored project e-PG Pathshala at Khalsa College, Delhi and wrote ten E-modules on the topic,"Theory of Factor Markets".in 2014-15.
- Presented a paper titled, “Inter- State Analysis of Indian manufacturing in Pre and Post liberalization” in a National Seminar organized by CSRD, Jawaharlal Nehru University in August, 2006.
- Organized and participated in one day Faculty Development Programme on Econometric Software-STATA at Hansraj College on 28th January, 2017.
- Organized and participated in one day Faculty Development Programme on Financial Literacy in collaboration with SEBI at Hansraj College on March, 2017.
- Awarded Delhi University Faculty Development Programme Scholarship in 2012.