Dr Manoj Agarwal
Associate Professor | Department of Computer Science
Contact (Off.): +91-11-27667458
Email Address : agar[dot]manoj[at]gmail[dot]com
Evolutionary Computation, Machine Learning, Multi-objective Optimization, Medical Image Analysis
- PhD , 2015 , University of Delhi
- LLB , 2019 , University of Delhi
- MCA , 2001 , University of Delhi
- BSc (H) Statistics , 1998 , University of Delhi
More than 19 years of undergraduate teaching experience.
Computer Networks, Network Programming, Discrete Mathematics, Computer System Architecture, Cyber Laws
PhD: Indranath Chatterjee
Thesis Title:"AUTOMATED DIAGNOSIS OF SCHIZOPHRENIA AND IDENTIFICATION OF AFFECTED BRAIN REGIONS"
1. Teacher-in charge of the Department of Computer Science, Hansraj College for the session2009-10, 2012-13, 2016-17, 2021-22
2. Convener, Portal Committee 2013-14.
3. Admission in-charge Computer Science Department 2009-10, 2012-13, 2017-18.
4. Member, Provident Fund Committee, 2008-09.
Multi-Robot Coalition Formation: A Multi-Objective Perspective
- Sonia, Manoj Agarwal, Shikha Gupta, Naveen Kumar: MOEA for Discovering Pareto-optimal Process Models: An Experimental Comparison. International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering (2020). Vol 21(3) pg 446-456. doi.:10.1504/IJCSE.2020.106067
- Chatterjee I, Kumar V, Rana B, Agarwal M, Kumar N: Impact of ageing on the brain regions of the schizophrenia patients: an fMRI study using evolutionary approach. Multimedia Tools and Applications (2020) pg 1-23.doi: 10.1007/s11042-020-09183-z. Impact Factor: 2.313
- Chatterjee I, Kumar V, Rana B, Agarwal M, Kumar N: Identification of changes in grey matter volume using an evolutionary approach: an MRI study of schizophrenia. Multimedia Systems (2020) pg 383–396 doi.: 10.1007/s00530-020-00649-6. Impact Factor: 1.563
- Chatterjee I, Kumar V, Sharma S, Dhingra D, Rana B, Agarwal M, and Kumar N: Identification of Brain Regions Associated with Working Memory Deficit in Schizophrenia. F1000Research (2019), 8:124. [Indexed in UGC, Scopus, PubMed; SJR: 0.93; ISSN: 2046-1402]
- Chatterjee, I., Agarwal, M., Rana, B., Lakhyani, N., and Kumar, N.: Bi-objective approach forcomputer-aided diagnosis of schizophrenia patients using fmri data. Multimedia Tools and Applications (2018) pg 1-25. doi:10:1007/s11042-018-5901-0. Impact Factor: 2.313
- Manoj Agarwal, Nitin Agrawal, Shikhar Sharma, Naveen Kumar, Lovekesh Vig: Parallel Multi- objective Multi-robot Coalition Formation Algorithm, Expert Syst. Appl. 42(21): 7797-7811 (2015) . Impact Factor: 4.452
- Manoj Agarwal, Naveen Kumar, Lovekesh Vig: Non-additive multi-objective robot coalition formation, Expert Systems with Applications, 41(8): 3736-3747 (2014). Impact Factor: 4.452
- Manoj Agarwal, Lovekesh Vig, Naveen Kumar: Multiple Objective Robot Coalition Formation, Journal of Intelligent Systems 20(4): 395-413 (2011).
- Sonia Kundu, Manoj Agarwal, Shikha Gupta, Naveen Kumar: Discovering Pareto-optimal Process Models: A Comparison of MOEA Techniques, GECCO, Tokyo, 2018.
- Indranath Chatterjee, Bharti Rana, Manoj Agarwal, Naveen Kumar: Study of Working Memory Impairments in Schizophrenic Patients, OHBM 2018, Singapore June17-21, 2018.
- Chatterjee I, Agarwal M, and Kumar N (2017); Bi-objective Optimization Approach for Classification of Schizophrenia Patients using fMRI data; Annual Conference of the Society of Mathematical Sciences (Delhi), Delhi, India, May 01-02, 2017
- Nitin Agrawal, Shikhar Sharma, Manoj Agarwal: Parallel Multi-objective Multi-robot Coalition Formation, GPU Technology Conference 2014.
- Manoj Agarwal, Lovekesh Vig and Naveen Kumar: MORCFA: A Multiple Objective Robot Coalition Formation Algorithm, 5th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-11), Tumkur, India, December 14-16, 2011.
- Manoj Agarwal, Lovekesh Vig and Naveen Kumar: Multi-Objective Robot Coalition Formation For Non-Additive Environments, In the 4th International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications (ICIRA2011), Germany 2011.
- Manoj Agarwal, R K Agrawal, Naveen Kumar: Identification of Relevant Feature Sets for Multi-class Intrusion Detection Problem, National Conference on Methods and Models in Computing, 2006
1. Member Local organizing Committee, COMAD 2006, IDEAS 2006, Big Data Analytics 2013.
2. Attended Author workshop by Springer on 23rd August 2012.
3. Participated in NCM2C at JNU Delhi, Dec 18-19, 2006.
4. Attended a workshop on â€œElements of Statistics in Data Mining, Dec 28-30 2004 organized by Department of Computer science University of Delhi.
5. Attended workshop on Networking and security organized by Department of Computer science and Engineering, IIT Bombay, 3rd -5th March 2006.