Mr. Brij Mohan
Assistant Professor | Department of Mathematics
Contact (Off.): +91-9711216414
Email Address : brijmohan6414[at]gmail[dot]com
URL : http://brijmohan.in
Differential Equations, Applied Mathematics, Cryptography, Symbolic Softwares: Mathematica/Matlab/Maple
- Certificate Course (Computer Science) , 2021 , Harvard University, USA
- M.Tech. (Computer Applications) , 2009 , IIT Delhi
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) , 2006 , Dept. of Mathematics, CCS Uni. Meerut
- GATE , 2018 , Computer Science
- CSIR-JRF , 2007 , Mathematics
- GATE , 2006 , Mathematics
(1) 2009-2011 : Assist. Prof. (Adhoc) Kalindi College, DU.
(2) 2011-2013 : Assist. Prof. (Adhoc) Keshav Mahavidyalaya, DU.
(3) 2013-Present : Assist. Prof. (Adhoc) Hansraj College, DU.
Cryptography, Real Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Complex Analysis, Abstract Algebra, Linear Algebra, Modern Algebra, Calculus, Operational Research, Differential Equations.
As Summer Internship Supervisor of Arju Agaewal(Amity University, Kolkata) : "Working with Computer Algebra System through Mathematica", w.e.f May 27- July 20, 2019.
As Principal Investigator in the Innovation Project : "Study and Security Analysis of Smart Cards", Sept 2015 (Registered), Oct 2016 (Submitted), University of Delhi, Delhi.
(1) Member, ICT Committee, Hansraj College, 2021-2022
(2) Member, Portal Committee, Hansraj College, 2015-2016.
(3) Convenor, Vision Society (Hans Vision, Hansraj College), 2014-2015.
(4) Convenor, Pixels Society, Hansraj College, 2014-2015.
(5) Stall Guide, Antardhvani-Hansraj College, 2015.
Carried out research for the fulfillment of degree M.Tech in Computer Applications, IIT Delhi on the topic "Gaussian Integer Method of Index Calculus for Discrete Logarithm Problem in Prime Field", 2009.
Innovation Project : "Study and Security Analysis of Smart Cards", Sept 2015 (Registered), Oct 2016 (Submitted), University of Delhi, Delhi.
Practical manual using Mathematica for Differential Equations for undergrauate students under the process of completion.
Book titled "Understanding Calculus with Mathematica" under the process of completion.
- "Mathematica - A System For Modern Technical Computing", Mahatma Hansraj Faculty Development Centre, Hansraj College, 21st – 26th August 2020.
- “Managing Online Classes: Teaching Learning Tools and e-Content Generation” for FDP organized by Bharti college, DU on August 17-22, 2020.
- "How to use Microsoft teams for online teaching and learning", Bharti College, August 19, 2020.
- "Microsoft Teams" for the faculty members of Hansraj College, organized by MHFDC, August 9, 2020.
- "Application of CAS - Mathematica", MMH College, Ghaziabad, September 29, 2018.
- “Digital Literacy: An Introduction to ICT Skills” in Faculty Development Programme, organized by Department of Physics & Electronics, Hansraj College, University of Delhi on September 15-17, 2017.
- Resource Person, TGT Teachers Training Program, Bal Bharti Public School, Pitampura, May 2017.
- "Latex and Website Designing", National Workshop, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi University, August 11-12, 2016.
- "Prime Numbers and Their Applications", Orientation Programme, CIC Delhi University, 15th July 2013.
- "How to do Blogging?", www.how2doblogging.com, Learning Blog, Dept. of Mathematics, PGDAV College, DU, 2015.
- "Blog Designing - Basics to Advanced", Dept. of Mathematics, Hansraj College, DU. 2015.
- Guest faculty, Dayal Singh College, DU, 2011-12.
- Guest faculty, PGDAV College, DU, 2011-12.
- Guest faculty, Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, DU, 2012-13.
- "4th International Conference on Recent Developments in Theory, Computation & Application of Differential Equation", SAU, Delhi, January 21-23, 2019.
- National Workshop on Optimization Techniques and Their Applications (NWOTA-2013), MNNIT Allahabad, NBHM, DRDO, CSIR and INSA, June 05-11, 2013.
- Workshop on Foundation Course (Building Mathematical Ability), Keshav Mahavidyalaya, UGC-ASC, June 24-26, 2013.
- National Workshop on Advances in Mathematics, Hansraj College, Delhi Uni., NBHM, March 7-8, 2014.
- Workshop on Latex, Dept. of Mathematics, Hansraj College, 9th April 2016.
Organized : Workshop/Conferences/FDP/Talks
- Seminar on “Annual Academic Meet: Shri Shanti Narayan Mathematics Conclave-2021” of Department of Mathematics, Hansraj College on March 7-8, 2021.
- Workshop on “How to plan projects: Investigatory approach to learning and hands on experience with 3M’s-Maple, Mathematica and Matlab” in Department of Mathematics, Hansraj College, University of Delhi on February 9, 2021.
- Talk on “Educational and Political Challenges before Young India: Dr. Ambedkar’s Insight” under the aegis of Ambedkar Study Circle in Hanrsaj College, University of Delhi on February 18, 2019.
- FDP on “Software Packages for Mathematical Sciences” in Department of Mathematics, Hansraj College, University of Delhi on November 14-19, 2018.
- FDP On “Mathematica : A Tool for Computational Analysis” in the Department of Mathematics, Hansraj College, University of Delhi on March 10-11, 2018
Art & Culture
- Awarded an honor for realistic story writing “Zid ki Udaan” by Hindi Academy, Government of Delhi published in Indraprasth Bharti, December 2016.
- Enacted in play themed “Surgery” in “Chekhov ki Duniya” at Hansraj College, March 24, 2017. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD3HO6ubHQM
- Play instruments such as Keyboard, Guitar, Flute, Mouth Organ, Cajon.
- Write Hindi/English Articles, Stories.