Dr Ram Pravesh Prasad
Assistant Professor | Department of Mathematics
Contact (Off.): +91-11-27667458
Email Address : ram[dot]mbhudu[at]gmail[dot]com
Non Linear Systems of Ordinary differential equation
- B.Sc. (Maths, Physics) , 2006 , CSJMU Kanpur
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) , 2008 , BHU Varanasi
- M.PHIL. (Mathematics) , 2010 , Delhi University Delhi-07
- Ph.D (Mathematics) , 2015 , Delhi University Delhi-07
Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics, NIT Jalandhar from Jan-2014 to June-2015 & Jan-2016 to June-2016. Presently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Hans Raj College, Delhi University Delhi-07, since July-2016.
Differential equation, Linear Algebra, Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Calculus, Numerical Methods, Discrete Mathematics, Latex & HTML
Studies on chaos synchronization in different nonlinear chaotic and hyperchaotic systems, Year of registration-2010, Year of completion-2015
A book chapter on "Synchronzation of fractional order hyperchaotic finance systems using sliding mode control techniques"-2020
(1)A. Khan and R. P.Prasad "Anti-Synchronization of Pan and Lorenz Lu-Liu-Cai Chaotic Systems via Active Nonlinear Control" International Journal of Artificial Life Research, 3(2),April-June 2012,pg.15-25 ISSN No.1947-3087.
(2)A. Khan and R. P.Prasad "Hybrid Synchronization of Shimizu-Morioka Systems via Active Control"International Journal of Computer Information Systems, 5 No.5, 2012, pg.39-48,ISSN No.2229-5208.
(3)A. Khan and R. P.Prasad "Anti-Synchronization in Different New Chaotic Systems via Active Nonlinear Control"Archive of Control Sciences,23 (LIX),2013 No. 2, pg.131-143 ISSN No.1230-2384.
(4)A. Khan and R. P.Prasad "Hybrid Synchronization of Hyper-chaotic Cai Systems Via Sliding Mode Control" Journal of engineering thermo-physics,Vol. 25, No. 1, 2016 pg.1-9 ISSN No.1810-2328.
(5)A. Khan and R. P.Prasad "Projective Synchronization of Different Hyperchaotic Systems via Active Nonlinear Control"Journal of Uncertain Systems,Vol. 8, No. 2,2014 pg.90-100 ISSN No.1752-8909.
(6)A. Khan and R. P.Prasad "Modified Projective Synchronization of New Hyperchaotic Systems" Journal of Information and Computing Science, Vol. 9, No.1,2014, pg.49-53 ISSN No.1746-7659.
 Khan, A., Prasad, R.P., "Adaptive Control for Synchronizat?on of Identical and Non-Identical Chaotic Systems with Unknown Parameters". Journal of Engineering Technology and Applied Sciences 5 (2) 2020 : 77-92.
R.P. Prasad "Anti-Synchronization in Different New Chaotic Systems via Active Nonlinear Control" in the Department of Mathematics at Delhi University, Delhi-07
R P Prasad “ Adaptive control for synchronization of identical and nonidentical Hyperchaotic systems with unknown parameters” in the national seminar organised at IIT Roorkee, Oct. 12-14, 2018
(1)Participated in National meet on History of Mathematical Sciences at Delhi University in 7-9 January 2009.
(2)Participated in the Research scholarâ€™s Seminar at Delhi University in 22-23 January 2009.
(3)Participated in the Research Scholars Seminar at Delhi University in 18-19 March 2010.
(4)Participated in National Workshop on Differential Equation, Computing and Modelling at Delhi University in 20-24 December 2010.
(5)Participated in challenges Before Applied Mathematicians: Fluid Dynamics and Optimization Techniques at Rajasthan University, Jaipur in 11-13 March 2011.
(6)Participated in The Legacy of Srinivasa Ramanujam International Conference at Delhi University in 17-22 December 2012.
- Symposium on Computational Techniques and Mathematical Modelling organised by South Asian University, 5-6 April 2013.
- Workshop on Information Literacy & Competency organised by Delhi University, 17th January 2013.
- Workshop on LaTeX and HTML Organised by Acharya Narendra Dev College, Delhi University, Delhi, 27th August-2016.
- Participated in National Conference on Higher Education Perspectives in India organised by Deen Dayal College DU and (ABRSM) from July 29-30, 2017.
- Participated in INSPIRE program conducted at Hansraj College, Dec. 12-16, 2017.
- Participated in Faculty Development program on Emerging Trainds in Mathematics organised by Department of Mathematics ARSD College, Feb.1, 2018.
- Participated in faculty development program on Mathematica: A Tool for Computational Analysis organised by Department of Mathematics Hansraj College, March 10-11,2018.
- Worked as a member on faculty development program on Mathematica: A Tool for Computational Analysis organised by Department of Mathematics Hansraj College, March 10-11,2018.
- Participated in one day seminar on “Draft New Education Policy, 2019” organised at Hansraj College, Aug.10, 2019.