Assistant Professor | Department of Computer Science
Contact (Off.): +91-11-27667458
Email Address : manjusardana12[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in
Data Mining, Pattern Classification
- B. Sc. , 1999 , Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- M.Sc. Computer Science , 2001 , Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- M.Tech. Computer Science and Technology , 2010 , Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Ph.D. Computer Science , 2013 , Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- , ,
12+ years Teaching experience PG and UG level (6+ years as Assistant Professor (Computer Science)in different colleges of Delhi University. 6 Years experience at various Colleges under Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and M.D.U. Rohtak.)
Computer Graphics, DBMS, Operating System, Problem Solving using Computer, Discrete Mathematics,Computer Networks,Object Oriented Programming, C++
1. Member, Admission Committee Computer Science in HansRaj College, 2015 - 2020.
2. Member, Course Design Committee for Problem Solving Using computer, B.Sc Physical Science I(CBCS)-2015.
3. Member Publication Committee HansRaj College, 2020.
4. Member, Technical Committee Computer Science ,2020.
Finding a Minimal Subset of Relevant Genes for Cancer Microarray Classification, July 2009 (registered), Dec 2013 (Awarded)
- Manju Sardana, R.K.Agrawal, Baljeet Kaur. A hybrid of clustering and quantum genetic algorithm for relevant genes selection for cancer microarray data. 2016, International Journal of Knowledge-based and Intelligent Engineering Systems, 20(3), 161-173.
- Manju Sardana, R.K.Agrawal, Baljeet Kaur, An Incremental Feature Selection approach based on Scatter Matrices for Classification of Cancer Microarray data. 2014, International Journal of Computer and Mathematics. Taylor and Francis. I.F- 0.542. Volume 92, Number 2, 1 February 2015, pp. 277-295(19). DOI: 10.1080/00207160.2014.905680.
- Manju Sardana, R.K.Agrawal, Baljeet Kaur, Clustering in conjunction with Quantum Genetic Algorithm for relevant gene selection for cancer microarray data. In proceedings PAKDD-BDM 2013. LNCS 7867, pp 428-439, ISBN: 978-3-642-40318-7 (Print).DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-40319-4_37
- Manju Sardana, Baljeet Kaur, R.K.Agrawal, Performance evaluation of ranking methods for relevant gene selection in cancer microarray datasets. In proceedings MICAI 2012, LNAI vol. 7629, 2013, pp 407-418, Springer ISBN: ISBN978-3-642-37806-5(Print). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-37807-2_35
- Manju Sardana, R.K. Agrawal, A comparative study of clustering methods for relevant gene selection in microarray data. In proceedings: ICCSEA, 2012. Advances in Computer Science Engineering and Applications (2012) Advances in intelligent and Soft Computing. Vol. 166, pp 789-797, Springer, ISBN 978-3-642-30156-8 (Print ) DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-30157-5_78
- Rajni Bala, R.K. Agrawal, Manju Sardana, Relevant gene selection using normalized cut clustering with maximal compression similarity measure. In proceedings: PAKDD, 2010. Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (2010). LNAI vol. 6119, pp81-88, Springer, ISBN 978-3-642-13671-9 (Print). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-13672-6_9
- Online FDP on Advanced Optimization Techniques from 13 July 2020 to 24 July 2020.
- National Level online FDP Business 4.0 Embracing Digital Technology from 6 July, 2020 to10 July, 2020.
- FDP on Latest trends in Machine Learning Dec.12-17, 2016,organized by BVIMR, New Delhi.
- International Workshop on Big Data analytics held on Mar 30,2016 organized by School of Computer and System Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Refresher Course on Update of Intellectual Property Rights, 10-11 june, 2014 organized by Haryana State Council for Science and Technology, Panchkula.
- International Conference on Big Data analytics held on 24-26 Dec 2012 at India international centre, New Delhi organized by Delhi University.
- Author Workshop on How to write for and Get Published in Scientific Journals and Publish manuscripts held on Aug 27, 2012 conducted by Springer and Edanz and JNU.
- International Conference on Methods and Models held on Dec 13-14, 2010, at JNU, New Delhi organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- Data Analytics and Operations Research Workshop held on Oct 29-30, 2010, at IIT, New Delhi organized by IBM-Research India.
- International Conference on Methods and Models held on Dec 13-14, 2009, at JNU, New Delhi organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University.