Ms Palak Kanojia
Assistant Professor | Department of Commerce
Contact (Off.): +91-11-27667458
Email Address : kanojiapalak2[at]gmail[dot]com
Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- M.Phil. , 2018 , University of Delhi
- M.Com , 2014 , University of Delhi
- B.Com (Hons) , 2012 , Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi
- NET-JRF , 2014 , UGC
- Ph.D. , (Pursuing) , University of Delhi
Associated with Hansraj College since January 2016 Ms Palak Kanojia has been in academics for more than six years. She has served in a financial technology start-up at the position of Director. She qualified for UGC NET-JRF and has been a recipient of the junior research fellowship. She served in P.G.D.A.V. College, University of Delhi in 2015. Ms. Kanojia has taught students from different courses including B.Com (Hons), B.A. Program, B.A. Economics (Hons) and M.Com. She has completed her Master of Philosophy in Marketing from the University of Delhi and is currently pursuing a PhD in marketing from the Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics. She is inquisitive to pursue the field of consumer psychology and conduct qualitative as well as behavioural research in digital environments.
Organisational Behaviour, E-Commerce, GST, Entrepreneurship and Marketing.
Organised Webinar on "Basics of Oral Hygiene During Lockdown", North East Cell, Hansraj College
Organised One Day workshop on “Soft Skill Development in New Age Teaching” under PMMMNMTT at FDP Center, Hansraj College
- Member, SC/ST Cell, Hansraj College (2020-21)
- Member, North-East Cell, Hansraj College (2020-21)
- Convener, Rotaract Club, Hansraj College (2019-21)
- Convener, NEENV HRD Cell, Hansraj College (2019-20)
- Convener, Entrepreneurial Cell, Hansraj College (2018-21)
- Member, The Internship Cell, Hansraj College (2018-19)
- Member, Equal Opportunity Cell, Hansraj College (2017-18)
- Member, Editorial Board, De Facto Magazine, Commerce Society, Department of Commerce, Hansraj College (2016-17)
M.Phil Dissertation on "User Adoption of Digital Payment Systems"
- Kanojia, P., Kanojia, V., & V., K. (2017, June). Digital engagement of customers: Enchanting the users. Indian Streams Research Journal ISSN: 2230-7850, 7(5), 11-17.
- Kanojia, P., & Khanna, S. R. (2016, January). Models of customer engagement: a review of literature. Indian Streams Research Journal ISSN: 2230-7850, 5(12), 60-69.
- Kanojia, P., & Rathi, K. (2016, February). Digital Transformation: A Step-by-step Approach towards Digitalisation of Organisations. International Business Journals ISSN 2348-4063(22), 11-28.
- Kanojia, P., & Verma, K. (2016, January). Role of entrepreneurship in Indian economy. Tactful Management Research Journal ISSN: 2319-7943, 4(4), 42-51.
- Kanojia, P., & Lal, M. (2020). Impact of Trust on Customer Adoption of Digital Payment Systems. In T. Opati, & M. Gachukia (Eds.), Impact of Mobile Payment Applications and Transfers on Business. Hershey, PA, United States of America: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-7998-2398-8.ch002.
- Kanojia, P., & Ruchi. (2017). A review of electronic payments adoption in India. In D. o. Hansraj College, Emerging Issues in Commerce and Business Management ISBN 978-81-931842-9-5 (pp. 202-213). New Delhi, India: All Clear Publications.
- Kanojia, P. (2016). Role of self-management in modern organisational structures. In Advanced Research in Commerce and Management ISBN: 978-81-8484-588-4 (pp. 24-33). New Delhi, India: Regal Publications.
Presented Research Papers:
- “Role of Trust in Attitude and Intention to Use Electronic Payments” in 6th Annual International Commerce Convention on “Digital Outreach and Future of Marketing Practices” at Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi
- “Governance of Digital Transformation” in 4th Annual International Commerce Convention on “Corporate Governance and CSR: Retrospect and Prospects” at Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi
- “Companies’ Digital Engagement of Customers” in UGC sponsored National Conference “Emerging Challenges and Opportunities in Business & Economic Environment” at Zakir Husain Delhi College (Evening), Dept. Of Commerce and Economics, University of Delhi
- “Smart-phones as a tool for engaging customers digitally” in National conference on “Business Transformation in Contemporary World-Issue & Challenges” at Bharati College, Department of Commerce, University of Delhi
- Weekly Webinar Series- "Rendezvous with Information Systems Researchers", INAIS-CSITM, IIM-Bangalore
- Online workshop on “Techno-Pedagogy and Research Methodology” by Kalna College, West Bengal
- Webinar on ‘Publishing Conceptual Papers’ by Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, University of Delhi
- Webinar on “Data Science: Big Data Analytics” by Dept. of Computer Science, Asansol Girls’ College
- Online Training on “Bibliometric Analysis”, Connecting Asia, Universiti Technologi Malaysia
- Webinar on “How to publish and succeed with open access publications”, IIT Delhi
- Online training on “Data Science & Role of Technology” by NIDM, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India
- Online Development Prog. on “Mindsets, knowledge-sets & skill-sets for 21st Century”, SRCC
- Online workshop on Web of Science and Endnote by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Online workshop on “Data Visualisation Techniques using TABLEAU” by Kigyan School of Data Science
- Webinar on “Migration Matters”, Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi
- Online workshop of Indian Citation Index Database, Tagore Library, University of Lucknow
- Webinar on “An Effective Research Paper Writing Skills”, Bhagwan Mahavir University, Gujarat
- One-day FDP on “National workshop on Financial Management”, Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre of MHRD, SGTB Khalsa College University of Delhi
- One day FDP on “National workshop on Voice Culture and Voice Modulation”, Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre of MHRD, SGTB Khalsa College University of Delhi
- One-week FDP on “Evolving Paradigms in Commerce Education and Management Research”, Department of Commerce, Hansraj College, University of Delhi
- FDP on Financial Literacy, Department of Economics & IQAC, Hansraj College, University of Delhi
- Seminar on “Goods and Services Tax”, Hansraj College, University of Delhi
- FDP on “Research Data Analysis using Excel and SPSS”, Hansraj College, University of Delhi
- Seminar on “Social Marketing”, Hansraj College, University of Delhi
- FDP on “e-filing of income tax return”, SGTB Khalsa College
- FDP on “Understanding Consumer Behavior”, FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- National FDP on “Reflections on Emerging Pedagogy in Higher Education and Qualitative Research”, Department of Commerce, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi
- FDP on “Data Analysis for Social Sciences”, Sri Aurobindo College, University of Delhi
- Two-day Management Development Programme on “Structural Equation Modeling using IBM Amos & Smart PLS, IBS Gurgaon
- Participated in “Creative Drama Workshop” Hansraj College (2017)
- Participated in “Creative Arts Workshop” Hansraj College (2016)
- Served as Vice-President, Rotaract Club, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics (2015)
- Second Runner up, Inter-College Nukkar Natak Competition, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics (2012)