Ms Anjali Tuli
Assistant Professor | Department of Commerce
Contact (Off.): +91-11-27667458
Email Address : anjalituli[at]gmail[dot]com
Income tax and Corporate Finance
- M.Phil. (Corporate Finance) , 2013 , Department of Commerce, DU
- Ph.D. (Corporate Finance) , Submitted in 2020 , Department of Commerce, DU
Dedicated, enthusiastic individual with outstanding academic, communication, organizational skills. Passionate for teaching. Teaching for almost 12 years in Delhi University.
- Income tax Laws and Practice
- Computer Applications in Business
- Business Organisation and Management
❑ Organized one week faculty development programme on “Evolving paradigms in Commerce education and management Research” at Hansraj College (28/04/17 to 04/05/17)
❑ Organized two weeks FDP on Academic writing and Research Methodology at Hansraj College (16/11/2018 to 29/11/2018)
❑ Have been actively assisting admission of students to B. Com (H) in Hansraj College since 2011.
❑ Member of ECA Committee for academic years 2016-2018 in Hansraj College.
❑ Have been appointed internal examiner for Computer Applications in Business, (BCH 4.3), in academic years, 2012,2013,2014,2017,2018,2019 and for Income tax Law and Practice (E-filing) (Paper BCH 3.2) in academic years 2017,2018 and 2019 at Hansraj College.
❑ Actively helped in NAAC related assignments at Hansraj College.
M.Phil. : Qualified Institutional Placements of Equity In India: Informational Effect and Firms' Choice of Seasoned Equity
Ph.D.: Private Placements of Equity: The Indian Experience
❑ An empirical study on seasoned equity choice between qualified institutional placements and rights issues in India”, in Decision, Springer Publishing, in 2014.
❑ Informational effect of select private placements of equity: an empirical analysis in Indian capital market, in Vikalpa, Sage Publications, in 2015.
❑ Analysis of Firms’ choice of seasoned equity placements in India. Taking private or public route”, in Money and Finance, ICRA Bulletin, in 2015.
❑ Firms’ choice of seasoned equity issuance method: taking private or non-private route- A Review”, in Global Business Review, Sage Publications in 2016.
- Participated in Two week (Online) Interdisciplinary Faculty Development Programme on "From Research to Publications" (5th April - 17 th April, 2021)organised by Department of Commerce, Acharya Narendra Dev College, University of Delhi in collaboration with Mahatma Hansraj Faculty Development Centre Hansraj College, University of Delhi.
- Participated in One week (Online) Interdisciplinary Faculty Development Programme on "Student Centric Pedagogic Methods" (27 th January 02 nd February, 2021)organised by Janki Devi Memorial College, University of Delhi in collaboration with Mahatma Hansraj Faculty Development Centre, Hansraj College, University of Delhi.
- Qualified UGC – JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and UGC - NET (National Eligibility Test) in December, 2008.
- Awarded an honorarium of Rs. 25000/- by ICRA for publication of research paper in ‘Money and Finance’.
- Submitted Ph.D. thesis in December 2020