Dr. Satessh Kumar Mishra
Associate Professor | Department of Sanskrit
Contact (Off.): 9818033109
Email Address : skm[at]hrc[dot]du[dot]ac[dot]in
- Ph.D. , 2002 , University of Delhi
- M.Phil. Sanskrit , 1996 , University of Lucknow
- M.A. Sanskrit , 1995 , University of Lucknow
1. Joined Hansraj College as permanent Assistant Professor on 18.01.2011. 2. Worked as Lecturer on Ad-hoc basis in the Department of Sanskrit, Shivaji College,New Delhi from 08.01.2003 to 08.12.2008 3. Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Sanskrit, Hansraj College on Ad-hoc basis from 27.07.2009 to 14.01.2011.
Two students pursuing Ph. D. under my supervision
1. Teacher-in-charge, Department of Sanskrit, Hansraj College in Academic Year 2012-2013 and 2015-2016 and current session 2020-21. 2. Convener of Sanskritiki Society, Hansraj College in Academic Year 2011-2012 and 2013-2014. 3. Member of Academic Affairs Committee, Hansraj College in Academic Year 2012-2013. 4. Member of SPIC-MACAY Committee, Hansraj College in Academic Year 2013-2014 and 2017-2018. 5. Member of Students Welfare Committee, Hansraj College in Academic Year 2014-2015 and 2016-2017. 6. Admission-in-charge, B.A.(Hons.) Sanskrit, Hansraj College in Academic Year 2012-2013, 2015-2016 and current session 2020-21. 7. Member of Canteen Committee, Hansraj College in Academic Year 2014- 2015 and 2017-2018. 8. Member of Library Committee, Hansraj College in Academic Year 2012-2013 and 2015-2016
Topic of Thesis : "Taittiriyopanishadbhashyavartika Mein Pratipadita Vedanta Siddhanton Ka Samalocanatmaka Adhyayan"
Innovation Project : Worked as Project Investigator of the Innovation Project HR 101 titled "Rashtriya Rajdhani Kshetra Mein Drishtibadhiton Se Sambandhit Sansthaon Evam Sansthanon Ki Upalabdhiyaan Evam Chunautiyan" funded by the University of Delhi in the year 2012-2013.
â— A book titled "Sureshvaracharya Ke Darshanik Siddhant (Taittiriyopanishadbhashyavartika Ke Sandarbh Mein), Published by Sanskrit Granthagar , Delhi. ISBN : 978-81-907958-6-9. First Edition - 2009.
1. A paper title "Taittiriyopanishadbhashyavartika Mein Nirupita Brahmasvarup" Published in Advaitamanih(Prof. Ram Murti Sharma Commemorative Volume) by Vidyanidhi Prakashan,Delhi. ISBN : 978- 93-80651-37-8, First Edition - 2012. 2. A Paper title "Sureshvaracharya ke Mat mein Maya-Siddhanta" Published in Avanisrih (Avanindra Kumar Felicitation Volume) by Vidyanilayam Prakashan, Delhi, First Edition- 2005. 3. A Ikai - 10 title "Manviki Aadharit Paath" Published in IGNOU's B.S.K.F.- 001, Sanskrit Mein Aadhaar Pathyakram,Khand-2 by IGNOU in 2003. ISBN - 81-266-0879-X 4. A Ikai - 15, title 'Vaartalaap' Published in IGNOU's BSKF - 001, Sanskrit Mein Aadhaar Pathyakram,Khand-4, by Delhi IGNOU in 2003, ISBN - 81-266-. 0998-2
1. Presented a paper on "Upanishadon ka kaal-Nirnaya" at three-day National Research Seminar on 'VAIDIKAKAALNIRDHARANAM : EKAM PUNARAAKALANAM' organised by Department of Sanskrit, University of Delhi,in collaboration with Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Ved Vidya Pratishthan Ujjain on 26.09.2015 to 28.09.2015. 2. Presented a paper on " Aadhunik Yuga Mein Upanishadon Ki Upaadeyata" at two-day National Seminar sponsored by Delhi Sanskrit Academy and Hindu College, Delhi jointly at Hindu College on 22-23 April,2015. 3. Presented a paper on " Kadambini" at two-day National Workshop on 'Kadambini' organised by the Department of Sanskrit, University of Delhi in collaboration with Shri Shankar Shikshayatana on 21-22 April,2014. 4. Presented a paper on "Taittiriyopanishadbhashyavartika mein Pratipadita Brahma- Jiva-Sambandh" at 41st session of All India Oriental Conference,held at Puri during 14th to 16th December 2002.
â— Participate in Faculty Development Programme on Pedagogical Skills,. organised by Department of Sanskrit, Hansraj College in collaboration with IQAC, Hansraj College on 18th February,2017. â— Participated in National Workshop on the Mimamsa Philosophy of Language as depicted in Nyaya, Vyakarana,Kavyasastra and Buddhist Philosophy, sponsored by Indian Council of Philosophical Research and organised by Department of Sanskrit , University of Delhi from February 09 to February 19, 2015.