Ms KRITI WADHWA
Assistant Professor | Department of Mathematics
Contact (Off.): +91-9811981580
Email Address : kritiwadhwa7[at]gmail[dot]com
- M.Phil , 2011 , DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS, DELHI UNIVERSITY
- M.SC STATISTICS , 2016 , UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM,UNITED KINGDOM
- 2009 - 10. Assistant Professor (Ad hoc), Jesus & Mary College, Delhi University.
- 2010 – present. Assistant Professor, Hans Raj College, Delhi University.
- Cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC and UGC-CSIR in 2007.
- Selected among 40 students all over India for the prestigious Summer Programme in Mathematics (SPIM), 2007 organized by Harish Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad.
- Secured first rank in M.Phil Admissions and awarded Scholarship for the same.
- Secured third rank in M.Phil coursework, University of Delhi, North Campus.
- Secured first rank in M.Sc (final year), University of Delhi, North Campus.
- Secured third rank in M.Sc Maths, previous year, University of Delhi, North Campus.
- Secured third rank in B.Sc Maths (Hons.), 1st year, University of Delhi, South Campus.
- Merit Certificate holder in 11th class at Convent of Jesus and Mary.
- Merit Certificate holder for five consecutive years (5th to 9th) at Bal Bharati Public School.
- Participated in National Mathematics and Science Olympiads during School.
- Possess a unique combination of analytical and logical skills.
- Strong ability to teach, motivate, and direct students while maintaining high interest.
- Articulate communicator able to effectively interact with diverse populations of students at a variety of academic levels.
- Self-motivated with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and other training tools like Mathematica.
- Language Proficiency - Read: English & Hindi; Write: English & Hindi; Speak: English & Hindi
- Courses taught - Linear Algebra, Calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Discrete Mathematics, Mechanics, Partial differential equations and Modelling and Graph Theory. Have worked on Mathematica software for taking Practicals.
HAVE WORKED IN VARIOUS SOCIETIES OF COLLEGE- SPIC MACAY, WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CELL, STUDENTS WELFARE SOCIETY.
HAVE CONVENED THE SEMINAR COMMITTEE OF THE DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS.
WAS THE TEACHER IN-CHARGE OF MATHEMATICS DEPARTMENT FOR THE YEAR 2012-13
ORGANIZED TWO DAY WORKSHOP (7-8TH MARCH,2021) FOR THE STUDENTS OF DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS._ANNUAL ACADEMIC MEET SHANTI NARAYAN CONCLAVE .
WAS THE MEMBER OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITEE AND ORGANIZED AMATHEMATICAL WORKSHOP ON 9TH FEB 2021
- Selected for Faculty Training Program and completed Masters in Statistics from University of Nottingham, UK (2015-16).
- Attended Summer Programme in Mathematics (SPIM2007), organized by Harish Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad.
- Attended Pre-ICM International Convention on Mathematical Sciences,(18-20 December,2008) organized by Department of Mathematics, Delhi University.
- Attended National Meet on History of Mathematical Sciences, (7-9 January, 2010), organized by Department of Mathematics, Delhi University.
- Attended Training Programme on ‘Optimization Theory and Applications’, (10-14 February, 2010), organized by Department of Mathematics, Delhi University.
- Attended Research Scholar’s Seminar, (18-19 March,2010), organized by UGC-DRS(SAP) programme of the Department, held at the Department of Mathematics, Delhi University.
- As the Head of the department, organized ‘A Science Academic Lectures Workshop’(August 2012), in Department of mathematics, Hansraj college.
- Attended four week Orientation Program, (18 June- 14 July, 2012), organized by Academic Staff College, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
- Organized and Attended 'National Programme on Advances in Mathematics',( 7-8th March,2014) in Hans Raj College, Delhi University.
- Attended a Workshop on Capacity Building on E-Content creation in Mathematics, (Oct 2016) , organized by Institute of Lifelong Learning, Delhi University.
- Attended a Seminar on Radiation Hazards and Monitoring: Techniques and Materials, (10th April,2017), organized by IQAC, Hansraj College, Delhi University.
- As the Convenor of the Seminar Committee, organized a Seminar on “Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Mathematics” (July 2018), by Dr I.K Rana at the Department of Mathematics, Hansraj College.
- Attended one week Faculty Development Program on Software Packages for Mathematical Sciences, (14-19 November,2018), organized by Mahatma Hansraj faculty Development Centre.
- Attended one week Professional Development Program for Senior Faculty, (24-31 Dec, 2018), organized by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Jamia Milia Islamia.
- Conducted Workshop by Dr Jonaki Ghosh on Mathematical Modelling Softwares ,(February 2019), in Hansraj College.
- Attended two week Faculty Development Program on Research Methodology (1-15 Oct,2020), (online mode) organized by MHRD, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.
- Attended one week Faculty Development Program on Development and Implementation of MOOCS (21-27 Oct,2020), (online mode) organized by MHRD, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.
- Attended one week Faculty Development Program on Advanced Pedagogical Techniques (29 Oct- 5 Nov,2020), (online mode) organized by MHRD, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.
- Conducted Mathematical workshop (online mode) by Dr Jyoti Sharma on Investigatory Approach to Projects and Dr Sonam on Experience with 3Ms, Maple ,Mathematica and Matlab for mastering Mathematics as a member of Organising committee, on 9th Feb, 2021.
- Have worked in various societies of college like Admission Committee, Students' Welfare, Environmental Society, Spic Macay, Women's Development Society, Student’s Election committee.
- Have worked as an Active Committee member of B.Sc.(Hons) Maths Course and Curriculum under Learning Outcomes based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) for the session 2018-19.
- Was appointed as the Convenor/Member of the committee formed for paper setting of B.Sc (Prog) course in the year 2020-21, 2018-19, BA(H) Economics paper in 2013-14, and B.Sc Mathematics(H) in 2014-15.